Ovulation day 8??

Pregnot

Reaction score
Is it possible for me to be ovulating on day 8 of my cycle?

I usually have between 24-28 day cycle so I'm just trying to work out if it's possible
My cm was like raw egg white today and I'm wondering if im ovulating now or going to over the next few days??
Either way would you start dtd ready??

I think you probably will ovulate in a few days and I would definitely start dtd! Good luck! :)

This is cycle #2 ttc #1...this is the first month that I really started taking note of CM. I, too, had EWCM from CD 9 - CD12, I imagine around CD 12 or CD13 I O'd =)

Ohhh this is exciting then

We will see what happens over the next few days - are you dtd every day or every other?

Ohhh this is exciting then

We will see what happens over the next few days - are you dtd every day or every other?

Let me check my calendar! lol

Looks like we DTD on CD 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, & 16.

But, my doc told me that every other day works just as well! I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss it!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How about you?

You can get EWCM for up to a week before you ovulate so I would think you will ovulate within the next few days but I don't think it would be right now.

Forgot to add I would definitely start DTD whenever you can just in case!

Well I dtd yesterday and today
I might have a break tomorrow and then go again Sunday - just don't want to miss it haha

Tonight was not so romantic I have to admit put baby to bed, ran the bath ordered takeaway for after the deed - dtd and lay there with pillow under my bum to help them on their way haha

I'm going to dtd same days as you then sounds like a fab plan

I was actually wondering this too. I seemed to notice it 2 days after my af stopped, so CD7 so me. But my cycles are 33 days. According to my app though, Monday I should be in my fertile window. =) DH & I are on the every other day schedule as well.

Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->