Ovulation help plz.

blaze

Reaction score
I started af yesterday so when should I start doing ovulation tests my cycle is 33 days so my period app tells me.

People typically start around day 10 for the first month. Eventually you will see a pattern and test closer to your O. I have been tracking mine so I know it's around day 16-19 so I start testing just before then. Eventually you wont need to test if you are using a BBT and have an idea when to expect AF.

yer im sure I had a positive test last month on the 17th but ones b4 and after where all neg plus with been told I wasn't ovulating I wasn't to sure.

A box I have of an ovulation test seems to say on the 18th.
It has a row for days of length of cycle. Then numbers under that. Under 33 is 16. I counted 16 days from yesterday.

I hope I figured it right.

I used to have 35 day cycles so I would ovulate around day 21, so I would think you'd ovulate around day 19, but you'd probably want to start to test abit earlier to be on the safe side. Are you charting/keeping an eye on your cm? I definitely recommend that you do, this is my first month ttc so still learning my stuff but I found my cm noticeably changed as I neared ovulation, it went to wet to very very wet, to ewcm and the day I had loads of ewcm I got my positive opk. I was told to test morning and night, but if you can't then its best to test in the afternoon apparently as first thing in the morning you can miss the surge. I was reading about the SMEP technique and that sounds quite good (google it if you need more information). I haven't tried temping and I dont think I will, as I feel Im getting very clear signs through my cm changes.

cheers hun I got to apps on my phone but both give diff dates one says the from the 14th to the 19th and other says highest day is 23rd.

yer last month was really the only time I had started using the ovulation kits so think I will test twice a day as the one that I think was positive I did at 7pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->