Ovulation - I can't figure it out!!

Hey_Beautiful

TTC #2
Reaction score
I’ve got a question: When you use the OPK digital and see more than one day of smiley faces (3 days to be exact) when do you count the time that you will Ovulate. For instance, I got a smiley face on Thursday evening – Saturday morning (it was gone by 6pm) would I have ovulated during that time, or will I ovulate a day or two AFTER the smiley face is gone. Please advise me:

Ps: we BD all of the previous week up until Sunday - but I think I might have missed the O. (experienced cramping Monday & Tuesday)

I had 4 days of positive opks the month I got pregnant and I was told to count ovulation from the first day.

For the non-digital types you would either go by the first or the most positive if there is one that is darker but since they are smiley faces I don't know how you could tell if one was more positive.

I got 4 days of + opks last cycle, I was told you count the last day it's positive before the negative as ovulation. :wacko: I also had a weird thermal (slow rise/ambiguous) shift that made it even worse to really know. I guess thats why they say once you get a + stop testing. I got 2 days of +'s this cycle and didn't go any further with testing anymore....:dust: to you ladies.

The way I understand it is you will ovulate 12-36 hours after the FIRST positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->