ovulation kit worked!

sweet109

Reaction score
We have been trying for a few months and nothing. I purchased the clear blue and easy ovulation kit and on the last strip got a smiley face. 4 days before AF was due I got a negative result. 2 days later I saw a faint line. Day before AF saw light spotting-brownish..so I figured AF was on her way. AF was due yesterday and nothing! Another test today came back positive!!! Very excited!!! :happydance: Now the cramping concerns me a bit...

Congrats hun!
I think cramping is quite normal in early pregnancy xx

Don't be too concerned unless the cramping gets combined with excessive bleeding or very sharp pains... just enjoy it, you got your BFP! HH 9 months to ya!

Thank you ladies!!! I am very excited and of course am still running to the bathroom often to make sure af hasn't arrived! Just can't believe it. And now my breasts look like little monsters! lol I needed the extra cushion anyway!

Congratulations! I've read the cramping is probably your uterus contracting to help the bean implant. Wishing you a h&h nine months x

Congrats!! And don't worry about the cramping unless accompanied with blood. I had cramping with all my pregnancies.

congrats sweet109! What was your BD schedule like around the time of your smiley face ovulation kit?

Thanks everyone! Kcw81 I received a :) on 3/4/10 and on 3/5/10 bd occurred. The instructions say to engage in BD 24 to 48 hours after getting a smiley face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->