Ovulation mood swings

KAH1990

Reaction score
Am I the only one that suffers PMS type symtoms when you're gearing up to and during ovulation. I find myself so snappy and moody, also so tired and get ovulation pains to boot. I've never really noticed it before but I've finally realised it has to be that because it only last a day or two, and I've never suffered with period pains or PMS so maybe my body is making up for it and doing it during ovulation.

i get very moody the day i ovulate! it is a horrible feeling! I always have a rant at my husband that day and it is one of the symtoms i use to know I def ovulated. Over in a day though:)

Maybe I'm experiencing that now. I should be ovulating in the next couple of days and I'm in such a bitchy mood. Everything has p'd me off today I don't think I can force myself to dtd when all I want to do I rip my DH's head off lol. It could also be a build up of stress but I'm glad I'm not alone.

I get very irritable the day before and then really down on O day, really feel hopeless and despair. I perk up a bit then get really down when I start my period for a few days. It happened over Christmas and I couldn't get out of bed for two days, that's the worst it's been so far. I never noticed this before I had my daughter.

I have a week before o day and just yesterday. I argued with my neighbor (whose in thier 60s) real distant and snappy with dh.. Ugggh.. And just didnt want to be around my step kids. Then cried and broke down for having these feelings. Highly believe in pms during or before oing

I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow and I've spent the last two days in tears.

I freaking hope it's ovulation! Jeeze!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->