ovulation moved from days 20-22 to 15!!!!

mommytoTandE

Mother of 3 & 1 angel
Reaction score
I posted a similar thread on the TTC page.. but then realized my answer would probably come from one of you wonderful ladies. I had a very early mc two cycles ago.. I ovulate around day 20/22 (when I had my other kids it was around 18-20 days)... Well last cycle was long... and this month my temp rose early and FF gave me a solid cross-hair!!!! on day 15!!!! I have never had solid lines with FF before - just dashed lines in the past. Has anyone else started O'ing early after mc???? I am just glad my hubby and I were BDing.. But I was shocked when I had my temps higher. My temps the last two cycles have also been lower than my pregnancy cycle. Any one have similar histories?? Thanks so much!

Hi hun,

Didn't want to just read and run - I know cycles and ovulation can do screwy after a m/c, but afraid I don't have any experience with the ovulation kits :D

My cycles have gone from between 37-45 days to 30 and ovulation between days 19 and 28 to 16! ... it settled into that about 2 cycles after MC

My first cycle I O'd few days late, but the second I O'd early and looks like I am early again this cycle. My cycle last month was 4 days shorter as a result, and guess I expect another shorter cycle if I O tomorrow.

My temps are also lower than my last pregnancy cycle, but this is the 1st cycle since that is true for. Hopefully a good thing for us both! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->