Ovulation on Clomid 50mg

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I’m on first round of clomid 50mg. Currently day 13. (Took clomid day 3-7) doing urine samples weekly so don’t really need to higher with ovulation tests but doing them out of curiosity.
Haven’t got a positive yet and just wondered what day you began ovulating? Did you find you ovulated the same day each cycle?
Thanks

I looked this up for myself because I always wonder the same. I think most people O between 7 and 9 days after they take the last pill. So on CD 14-16 for you. With my last baby, I took clomid cd 5-9 and O’d on cd 15. So, there is definitely variation

I looked this up for myself because I always wonder the same. I think most people O between 7 and 9 days after they take the last pill. So on CD 14-16 for you. With my last baby, I took clomid cd 5-9 and O’d on cd 15. So, there is definitely variation

thanks so much for your reply. I’ll keep testing and see if I get a positive. Strange because the strip tests are completely negative not even a glimpse of a darker line. Fingers crossed!

thanks so much for your reply. I’ll keep testing and see if I get a positive. Strange because the strip tests are completely negative not even a glimpse of a darker line. Fingers crossed!

Just to let you know - CD 15 today, high this morning and peak this afternoon. Yay!
Hopefully urine samples confirm O this cycle too.
How many days were your cycles on clomid? Was it 50mg you were on? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->