Ovulation? Or implantation? Or other!?

Rocksy

Reaction score
So im new to this sight so sorry if this is posted under the wrong thread- so my partner and i wouldnt mind having another addition to our family so we are not preventing pregnancy. The only prevention is my bicornate uterus (its heart shaped) although miracles do happen as i have a beautiful 19MODD :) (thankyou god) well we have been intimate since my period ended on the 27th so for about a week every single day, well three days before my ovulation start this month i noticed light pink spotting when i wiped and also a (TMI) kind of spotty red drop in the toilet it seemed it had a bit of consistancy to it that broke into thin pieces as it hit the water (sorry for TMI) i workout consistantly and have noticed when i do crunchs my pelvis is a bit full feeling not tight like normal. My AF was late last month by 4 days and started heavy with brown which went to red then back to brown a 7 day cycle, my breast are tender as well just the nipples, ive also got a dull ache in my lower back and (im not sure if this matters) my DD loves to kiss my stomach latly she has never done this before? Im sure thats not related just thought id share haha :kiss: so ladies what do think? Im still spotting when i wipe and have slight cramps (sometimes) however its just barely noticable when i wipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->