Ovulation Or Implantation

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
I Am Currently On Day 12 Of A 32 Day Cycle And Yesterday I Began Spotting. Its Not A Lot Its More When I Wipe Myself Then Anything Else. I Am Not 100% Sure How Long My Cycles Are As I Have Recently Come Off Bcp The First Period I Had Was On A 32 Day Cycle But Im Not Sure If This Is My Norm. Is This Spotting A Sign That I Will Be Ovulating Soon Or Implantation Bleeding ???????

would love to know the answer to this as I had some brownish discharge/bleeding today. Not enough to wear a tampon or pad but still there. I came off teh pill only about 3 weeks ago and at the time was bleeding (was a week early with my period!) so I would be very surprised if I am pregnant but obviously ai would be delighted if I am. I've never regularly had bleeding mid month, would ovulation always cause bleeding like this? I guess 'll only really know in 2 weeks but any answers RE the question above?

hey thats a bit weird! just wondering if ur last period was normal length, colour, heaviness? Do u ever get spotting mid cycle?

The Last Period I Had Was A Proper Period It Lasted 7 Days, Heavy Bleeding To Start Which Gradually Became Lighter Towards The End. I Do Occasionally Spot But Not This Much

and for me - my last period was very very heavy, came a week early and was painful.

i havnt heard of this before could it maybe ba a reaction to the pill/coming off the pill. I know it takes some people a couple of cycles to get their 'natural' cycle back after coming off the pill. I waited 3 months before ttc after i came off the pill jus to give my bidy time to adapt but my cycles remained the same except a bit heavier and more painful!!

Yeah I Found My First Period Off The Pill Heavier And More Painful Too. I Think The Spotting Is Due To Me Being Close To Ovulating. I Have Just Done A Ovulation Predictor Test And Had Two Lines Although One Was Fainter Than The Other. I Will Have To Test Daily Now Till The Test Line Is Darker Than The Reference Line.

Unfortunately it could be any numer of things, since you did just come off of BCP it is possible that your body is still adjusting to not having the horomones. Some women do experience spotting the first couple of months after coming off of the pill. But it could also be implantation bleeding if it is light brown or light pink in color. My best advice to you is to wait to do any testing until after you expect AF to arrive. Hopefully it is implantation bleeding and you'll get your BFP soon!

I was bleeding when I came off the pill. it was my period but a week early. I am guessing I won't be getting another one until next month some time. Hope this small amount of bleeding isn't my period as that will be three in one month!

It's good that you are using OPKs as even though you say that you are 7 days from ovulating, the fact that you are getting a line as well as the test line on the OPK would suggest that you are close. Last month FF said that I would ovulate on day 18 and I ovulated on day 15/16 (got a positive OPK on both days).

Possibly (I say possibly, as I'm not sure about your bleeding), you are experiencing your fertile CM (egg white consistency) and it has mixed with older blood left over from your AF leading to spotting. A possible theory.

Good luck both of you in getting your BFPS! :crib:

FINALLY I HAVE STOPPED SPOTTING AFTER TWO DAYS:happydance: BUT TODAY WHEN I DID THE OVULATION TEST THERE WAS AN EVEN FAINTER LINE THAN THERE WAS YESTERDAY I THINK ILL JUST HAVE TO KEEP TESTING DAILY. I AM JUST ON A BIT OF A DOWNER TODAY I DONT THINK THIS MONTH IS GOING TO BE OUR MONTH:cry:

Don't worry Lynz, your cycle will sort itself out!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->