Ovulation +or- *Updated*

perfectangels

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Take a look at my opks please. CD15 looks the darkest but todays looks dark to. How much longer do you think these will go on looking like that? I'm ready to ovulate already. Yesterday my temp was 98.0! Last time I checked it was 96.6 Today it was 97.2 So maybe I ovulated on CD15 or I will anytime now. I have been :sex: every other day. I do have PCOS as I had mentioned it before. But having PCOS shouldn't make my test result look like that the whole cycle right? Well whats your opinion? Thanks ladies!

PS: PCOS- does that mean that we have too much estrogen/progesterone or we are lacking it, as in don't have enough? I'm a little confused as no one has explained that to me. If they have I don't remember, sorry! thanks :dohh:

:dust::spermy::baby::dust:

I added a regular photo and a inverted photo. :wacko:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 45
To me it looks like the bottom one is the pos one honey!

You may not get an accurate reading with opks since you have pcos. You can always have a pos test and never ovulate. I dont remember what makes pcos have + tests all the time but i know that is one of the reasons why it is hard to pinpoint ovulation.

To me it looks like the bottom one is the pos one honey!

Maybe your right? I just took a opk and the test line is barely there. It hasn't dried but once it does its still gonna be lite. Well :sex: today for sure. So if I ovulated yesterday but had :sex: today and friday I should be ok? well how are you? did you take any today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->