Ovulation Pain

Taurus8484

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Does anyone else on here have ovulation pain that lasts from a couple of days before ovulation until they get their AF??

I usually get quite strong pain for a couple of days including O (not every cycle though), but sometimes I get milder pains after O as well. Never gave it much thought but always assumed pain was caused by cysts (I seem to have those from time to time)

Does anyone else on here have ovulation pain that lasts from a couple of days before ovulation until they get their AF??

yep! I have been having it off and on since sat. and today being the worst.

last month was horrible ( a couple times a year since I was 20 I'll get it and doc said ts called middrshmitz or meeps. ) anyways, last month I could barely walk for a couple seconds!!!

Yes....I generally get cramps (ranging from mild to horrific) that last from O until AF gets here. :(

Amy

I do not usually get pain at O, sometimes a bit crampy or achey. I do though in the tww, sometimes get pain on the side I O'd from. It happens sometimes from the cyst that produces progesterone after O, the Corpus Luteum. Sometimes a doctor will call it a yellow cyst.

Thanks for all the answers...........glad to know its not just me and other people experience it as well.....

I always know which side Im ovualting from.......

Hi. This is the worst month I have ever had in regards to ov pains (at least that I have knowledge of). It started yesterday am on the drive in very achy and sore-even tender from the outside (and I have padding-lol). Last night opk was strong but neg at 7pm. It continues through today. This morning I could not go back to sleep because I couldn't get comfortable and OPK was positive with fmu. I had a sharper quick pain while driving in so I thought it popped. I also startwd getting warm later this morning. I had started to feel better but it's still there. Hope this means it was a good one!

Hi. This is the worst month I have ever had in regards to ov pains (at least that I have knowledge of). It started yesterday am on the drive in very achy and sore-even tender from the outside (and I have padding-lol). Last night opk was strong but neg at 7pm. It continues through today. This morning I could not go back to sleep because I couldn't get comfortable and OPK was positive with fmu. I had a sharper quick pain while driving in so I thought it popped. I also startwd getting warm later this morning. I had started to feel better but it's still there. Hope this means it was a good one!

I have ones like that too.......and they last a few days....Im currently 5dpo now, and dont feel any different

:dust:

I have ones like that too.......and they last a few days....Im currently 5dpo now, and dont feel any different

:dust:

wow a few days! i have never had it like this before!
fx'd for you! :dust:

I had hot flashes lastnight! O pains sat.
I'm just glad the pains Were not as bad as last month... I could t even walk!

I'm using the clear blue digital fertility monitor. On the morning I get my smiley face I get pains later that day. Like early yesterday morning I got my smiley, and about 12 hrs later I was having pains. I'm assuming thats when I ovulate. Hopefully we caught that egg!

I'm using the clear blue digital fertility monitor. On the morning I get my smiley face I get pains later that day. Like early yesterday morning I got my smiley, and about 12 hrs later I was having pains. I'm assuming thats when I ovulate. Hopefully we caught that egg!

fx'd crossed for you!

I always am reminded of your signature about your age.
i went to see my gyn last week and the first thing he said was ok so you are 39 years young.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->