Ovulation post birth

LittleAngel09

Reaction score
Me and hubby are thinking of ttc #2 next june, but wanted to start recording when I ovulate now. I've had my first period since the birth in Sept, and according to my cycle dates I should be ovulating around now. But I'm still getting neg results when I test. Does anyone know how long it takes for ovulation to return even though you've got your periods back after giving birth??? Thanks in advance.
:shrug:

Hey i wont be any help but im in the exact same boat, well other than the fact that DH and I are starting now but anyways ive had 2 periods PP so far and ive been taking ovulation tests ive been taking im not ovulating. I feel like i am tho. its wierd i still get the pain in my tummy when im supposed to ovulate. all my tests have been negative. two were a bit darker than the others but still negative looking to me. Again sorry im not help. didnt want to read and run.

are you nursing? that would make a difference on when you would start ovulating.

No, I'm FF. Was't able to BF due to servere blood loss at birth. Been feeling slight cramps but in the middle not on the side like I would normally. Still testing neg though.

Ok, so yesterday I suddenly had ALOT of cm...but still testing neg...I don't get it. My body has shown signs of ovulation but the test says no...Hmmm, which do I trust?? I've also had a nasty fever for the past few days, can this affect whether I ovulate or not? :shrug:

I had Ted six months ago (6m on boxing day) I've had 4 periods, and they are 6 weeks apart; I used to be a 28 day cycle girl. It's frustrating as anything, but pregnancy puts a big strain on our bodies I guess. We are NTNP, and I am using OPKS to try to map my cycles.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->