Ovulation question (hope someone can help)

lezbianMother

Reaction score
Heyy ladies I have some questions bc im lost and confused. Ok on Friday which is cd 19 @pm I got a dark line on my ovulation test strip so I didn’t get a chance to inseminate that day due to my father being sick and had to take him to the er. So on Saturday cd20 @10am took another test still dark line so I inseminated around 1pm so just wanting to check tested again around 10pm still dark line . So today cd21 @2pm I tested again and the line to me seem darker than all the other days but when I checked my CM it was creamy/white like lotion but still wet with no elastic stretch to it. So should I still inseminate tonight? And how long will I be getting these positive lines on my ovulation test strips. Im a lil lost so plz help!!

https://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n621/tanzy_99/1023111429.jpg

Hey doll, I usually have my OPK's stay positive for three days but I have heard some people say their surge only lasts a couple of hours so I think it can vary quite a bit. I don't think inseminating can hurt anything because you obviously have some LH in your system!! I have also read that the more senstive the OPK, the longer you will get a pos on the test since they pick up a lower amount of the hormone. Hope that helped some!! FX'd for you!

the very last test is defo positive since the test is darker than the control. i would still inseminate sweetie :) good luck

so u think it wont even though i dont have any ewcm ..my cm is more creamy like lotion?

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to check this board today but I hoep you inseminated anyways!! My dr told me that CM can be a good indicator but if your OPK's are telling you that you have a surge, then go with that more than just CM....hope it gets you your BFP!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->