Ovulation Question

Magan85

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hey guys I am currently on CD20 I usually Ovulate between CD17-CD20 but this month I felt what I think was ovulation cramps on CD15. I have felt the cramps the last 3 months but this month it was a little bit more of a dull cramp then my previous ovulation cramps. I wasnt going to use OKPs this month but a friend of mine gave me 3 boxes of clear blue opks the day after I thought I ovulated so I decided to test that day because im not 100% sold that the cramps were ovulation. I thought that maybe since my tests always get darker leading up to a positive then maybe I could confirm that I did Ovulate if they get lighter leading away. Now im just curious if my theory is right because the first 3 days the line got lighter and now there is no line at all. Does this mean that I did ovulate on CD15 or should I continue to test? Ive never tested after a positive so I am just hoping theres someone out there that has and notices this.

Well without having the positive its almost impossible to tell because LH for some people can fluctuate though out their whole cycle. I would keep testing just to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->