Ovulation question!!??

Sarah523

Reaction score
So this is the 5th month hubby and I are trying. I have been using the clear blue digtial tests and taking my temps. Typically after my second smiley face I get a spiked temp the next morning. Well this month was different. On sunday and monday I got my two smiley faces. My hubby and I bd on monday. But then tuesday morning came around and my temperature did not spike..in fact my temperature didnt spike until this morning (saturday) So it took five days for my temperature to spike. Is this normal? I already know im out for this month because hubby and I only bd on monday. I know the smiley faces only indicate a surge..and dont automatically mean ovualtion, they just mean you should be ovualting soon. Has anyone had an off month where it took this many days for a temp to spike? Any idea what could have caused this? Im very curious to know if this could be normal or if im over thinking it. thanks!!!

I'm not sure what you mean it takes many days for your temp to spike. Can you post your chart?

Back in the months I was temping my temp would start to go up around CD14....I usually ovulated CD13.....even after ovulation it can take a couple of days for it to really get up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->