Ovulation Question

MotherofOne17

Reaction score
I have irregular periods. I've had two prior to this but they're not set in stone when I will get them. We have been trying to conceive for two years alone but recently had help of birth control but I stopped taking it about two months ago which my periods stayed. Then just a little over a week ago, this was about a week after my last period, I had spotting in the morning, it was red so I thought well here we go again. But after two wipes of blood, it disappeared. Then the next wipe had a glob of clearish discharge. I've never seen it in my life so this is my question, what could be going on? Like I said I'm irregular. Have been for 5 years now & I only have one child but never experienced this before. It seems like my periods come later in the month, I have a week or so to expect one. Sorry if this is all TMI but I'm a little confused & I don't see my doctor again for another week, that's the soonest she could pencil me. So has anyone experienced this or know what this is? Oh & yes, still trying to conceive. I would appreciate all the help you can offer. Thanks in advance!

Could be implantation? Have you tested? If you haven't then I would buy a few of the most sensitive tests you can find and try one, then do the other in a few days.
If you aren't pregnant then I would suggest temping and using OPKs so you have an idea of when you're about to ovulate and when you have ovulated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->