Ovulation questions some TMI sorry!

TrinaF

Reaction score
Okay so never tried ovulation tests before. I bought the clear blue ovulation tests well first four were neg I gave up on testing I know bad idea ugh! Well yesterday I had a bunch of white/clear discharge googled what that could be said sign of ovulation! So I took my tests and it had a happy face! Well we did the deed (lol) and now today I took another ovulation test and its neg is that normal?did I miss my time frame? When will I know if everything matched up?

Okay so never tried ovulation tests before. I bought the clear blue ovulation tests well first four were neg I gave up on testing I know bad idea ugh! Well yesterday I had a bunch of white/clear discharge googled what that could be said sign of ovulation! So I took my tests and it had a happy face! Well we did the deed (lol) and now today I took another ovulation test and its neg is that normal?did I miss my time frame? When will I know if everything matched up?

Did you test qith first morning urine?

I didnt notice symptoms until after dinner I started getting crampy pains on my right side my breasts started hurting and some back pain along with the discharge.

Ohh boy Im not sure if this is true I just read not to take the test (ovulation) in the am so maybe thasts why its neg! Lol

Ohh boy Im not sure if this is true I just read not to take the test (ovulation) in the am so maybe thasts why its neg! Lol

Yeah your suppose to use afternoon or early evening urine for best results on a opk and definitely try to keep your fluid in take down so it doesnt dilute your urine and give a false reading.
It sounds like you have a good chance, have you been bd'ing before you got the smiley face? if so then you have a very good chance:thumbup:

Yes Yesterday was my first Happy face lol Crossing my fingers lol!

It's fine to have a positive OPK one day and a negative the next. It just means that you were surging the day of the positive. If you BD that day, then that's great timing. The negative just means that your surge had passed, but you might have actually ovulated on the day of the negative OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->