Ovulation spotting

rosegarden620

Reaction score
I'm one of the girls that gets that spotting (o spotting) my temps aren't as clear as last month, but a slight SLIGHT temp dip, intense O pain alleviated after about an hour (very crampy painful O pain this month) and ewcm tinged with fine streaks of blood points to O happening 2 days ago. The ewcm was abundant and when I wiped, no need for cervical inspection.

Day after alleged O, ewcm with brownish streak noticed upon internal exam. Cm yesterday for the most part was creamy/stick but no feeling of dryness...

Today I had a glob ewcm with fine streaks of blood just there, very stretchy, clear, a lot but on cervical inspection cervix was medium, high, closed, cm near the cervix was a cross between ewcm and creamy.

The blood is only mixed with Ewcm.... Not a flow.

Do you think it's residual from O two days ago? From the common estrogen surge usually after ovulTion?

I'm confused and frankly? I think I'm out. This cycle has been so out of the norm for me.

Some words of encouragement would be nice right now :(

I would say it's residual. I only say that because my positive opk last from 7 am on a Tuesday to almost 8pm Wednesday. I'd say it's quite possible. ...unless you Od earlier and it's IB. Either way....:dust: :)

Does it look like I o'ed earlier and that that could be the case?

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/1c7900

Could I be pregnant from last cycle?? Bfn on day of light flow, would that attribute to odd temps this month?

I also spot sometimes around "O". You know this time I had those ewcm mixed with blood on the day before +opk. The next day it was like spotting to slight bleeding twice/thrice on that day. I never spot that much. For a moment I thought it to be IB but it can't be, that's the time of ovulation.

Are you still spotting or stopped. Take a HPT after few days if you think it's IB. But I think it was ovulation spotting. Good luck .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->