ovulation spotting?

wantababybad2

Natalie's Mommy!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I'm a little confused about when ovulation spotting normally happens. I couldn't get a clear answer when I researched it. I'm hoping some of u have experienced it and knew when u ovulated.

I have 29 to 33 day cycles with 29 being the average since my daughter was born. The only time my cycle was longer was when I had a chemical in July. That was a 39 day cycle. So on cd 17 I had pink spotting for a few hours. Never in my undies just when wiping. I've never had any spotting at all mid cycle. We did dtd around 12 30 am on cd 17, but I don't think anything could have caused spotting. I've never spotted after sex either. So I figure it had something to do with ovulation, but idk when ovulation should have occurred with the spotting. While researching I read a few days before the spotting, the same day as the spotting, or a few days after the spotting.

Today is cd 33 and still no af. 3 days ago I had a negative test and haven't tested since then. I have been feeling like af is coming for 3 days now and keep running to the restroom but nothing. I haven't tested again because I'm tired of wasting money. Lol.

So my question is if u had ovulation spotting when did u ovulate? I know that it can vary, but maybe it will help me estimate when I should see af if I do. Hopefully she won't show!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->