Ovulation strip? EWCM, cramps ... Help please :D

ksilme

Reaction score
Hi there, I have recently had the implant out, 3 weeks today actually. Anyway, I have not had a single bleed, withdrawal or AF. I have read about EWCM so have been checking CM. Yesterday, I noticed EWCM for the first time, and this morning. So I went and bought a pack of ovulation strips (see pic). The test line is slightly lighter than the control line, so according to the instructions, it is classed as a negative. But my question is, is it possible that I tested a day too late and am now seeing the hormones drop off again? If so, we could still catch the egg as ovulation tests show positive 24-36 hours BEFORE ovulation?
Could this result show on a test at any point or would there be no test line if I was completely off and no where near ovulation. Gonna try and BD tonight when hubby gets home just in case, can't do any harm?

Please if you read this, help me, I am confusing myself now.

photo (2).jpg

it isnt positive but it is close.. you may have missed the surge which means you are ovulating today.. sometimes i notice clear dishcarge for a few days and then i get a positive.. my advice is to BD tonight and keep testing!

good luck

hope this helps a little

I took another one in the evening to see if I caught the surge on the way up or down, and it looks as though I caught it on the way up, so DTD last night, when else would be ideal to DTD?

DSC06404.jpg

I'd do it again today! You usually ovulate 12-36 hours after seeing the surge I think

still positive this afternoon (2.50pm) gonna try and get the hubby to BD tonight and tomorrow night, but my sex drive is much higher than his :( so he is not always keen :( :(

well didn't bd last night due to me being asleep when he came home, hopefully tonight :D and hopefully it will work :) got a load of cheapie ovulation and pregnancy tests on the way, so don't have to worry about money and getting tests for a while.

Am I right in thinking that the best time to test would be 2 weeks? as I don't know when my period is due.

Thanks

Yeah once you ovulate u usually get af between 12-16 days
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back