Ovulation Test +or-

perfectangels

Reaction score
My test seem to be looking the same. I'm not sure what they mean. Are they negative or positive? Am I about to ovulate or did I ovulate already? Anyone in the situation as me? Whats your opinions on my test?:dust::sadangel::huh:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 54
I am all of mine (save a few that look darker) look the same..I thought I has a pos on the 19th but now dont think so..as I took one this morning and it looked like the ones from the 19th..grr I hate opks..sorry I cant help but hope we both get some unmistakable pos soon..

yeah they are so confusing. what cd are you on and how many opks have you taken? thanks for the reply!

:dust: from me to you :dust:

yeah they are so confusing. what cd are you on and how many opks have you taken? thanks for the reply!

:dust: from me to you :dust:

sorry missed this until now..
I'm on cd 36 and ff has me 11dpo all tho I'm really questioning that because I had VERY pos opks on 2-3 2-4 & 2-5 and think I may have Od on the 5th putting 5dpo my lp is 13 days so if I dont start af Saturday or get a pos pg test..then I'll know for sure ff is wrong and I'll only 8dpo on Saturday..so confusing. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->