ovulation tests annoying me

kezz_howland

mummy to one and ttc
Reaction score
Okay so i'm on day 14 of my cycle. Came off pill 13 days ago, period came straight away. Last few days had lots of cramps and pains in my lower stomach, and been doing ov tests since day 9 or 10. Mostly totally blank, apart from last night when there was a faint mark, then this morning it was nearly as dark as the test line. Went to work, and came home and it's back to almost not there again. Is it possible the LH surge was in the night and I missed it? Or is it yet to come? I'm in quite a lot of pain in my lower abdomen tonight, sore boobs and had CM for about 4 days which has almost gone now.

Just wondering what you think might be going on!

Thanks

I was told the other day that your surge can go very quick i had a positive at 10.20am then negative at 3.20pm.

Sounds like you're ovulating hun, I agree with hopeforamirac, your surge can come and go very quickly, I usually get a positive in the morning or evening and it's gone by my next test so that's definitely normal. You could keep testing just to see if anything comes up, but definitely BD if possible for the next few days :winkwink:

Keep us posted and GL!! :hugs:

Thanks for the replies. I'm just feeling like I'm not in control as I don't know what's going on since coming off the pill! Lol. I liked knowing exactly when my period was coming and that I wouldn't get any menstrual pains or ovulation pains. This feels weird and sort of alien to me.

Would you say, normally, that by the time your CM has about finished you have already ovulated?

cm is a bit of a mystery to me at times lol
after period you should get white/cream cm and lots of it
coming up to ov it should be clear/watery and around ov it should be like egg white LOL

Yeh it's been like egg white for about 4 days, but ending today by the lookd of it..

You ovulate i think 12-24 hours after your surge so yeah you would have ovulated by now :-D good luck! X

Well tonight the tests are back to totally blank, so I'm going to assume I have OV'd already, which means I now have 14 days or so to wait to test for PG. My boobs are just getting more sore... is it normal for this to go on after OV? I never got sore boobs on the pill! lol.

Thanks girlies

Well some peeps do some dont, im the other way round. On the pill my lady lumps kill for a week before af off the pill they don't hurt at all unless pg :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->