Ovulation Tests

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
I've been using the target brand up & up ovulation tests. It says to use first mornig urine.

I had a baby January 30th. And she didn't make it after birth. I havn't started my period yet. And I've taken a few pregnancy tests and all neg. So I've decided to start using ovulation tests so I can catch my ovulation. I've also started taking vitex hoping that will normalize my hormones. I havn't had a positive ovulation yet and I've been taking them for about 17 days. But most of the time the line stays about the same every day. And theres never much of a difference. How long did it take for you to start you period of giving birth. And am I using the ovulation tests wrong?

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
I am so sorry that you went through that my dear.. words can't even describe how hard that must have been. :hugs:

You are using the right OPK's- although you can buy them online on amazon.com A LOT cheaper. Personally- until you know when you O- I would recommend testing 2.. maybe 3 times a day so that way you don't miss your surge- you can surge in as little as 6 or even up to 48 hours after the first positive (which is the beauty of internet cheapy opk's) If you are only going to test once a day- do it in the afternoon when Lh is @ it's highest.

I had my first period about 28 days after my D&C from the miscarriage.. and then my 2nd one 30 days after that.

These are good:

https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-Step-...HDN6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1303218310&sr=8-5

So sorry for your loss hun, i lost my twins at 23 weeks, they were born alive but died shortly afterwards, it was devastating.

I didnt get my period back until 11 weeks later, i went to the doctors at 8 weeks and was told it was a waiting game. I did loads of pregnancy tests and all negative.

One weekend i bought some ovulation tests and to my suprise got a BFP straight away on then, then 14 days later my period finally came back.

Im now waiting for second cycle and im 11 days late, even though i got a positive ovulation test at day 16. The whole thing is driving me mental.

xx

So sorry for your loss hun, i lost my twins at 23 weeks, they were born alive but died shortly afterwards, it was devastating.

I didnt get my period back until 11 weeks later, i went to the doctors at 8 weeks and was told it was a waiting game. I did loads of pregnancy tests and all negative.

One weekend i bought some ovulation tests and to my suprise got a BFP straight away on then, then 14 days later my period finally came back.

Im now waiting for second cycle and im 11 days late, even though i got a positive ovulation test at day 16. The whole thing is driving me mental.

xx

I know how you feel. I've been taking opks for a total of 20 days and no pos. yet. And it's driving me insane! I just wish I would start my period so that I know I'm ovulating. And my body is going back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->