• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ovulation today:) haven't had sex in four days!

Lisa1

Reaction score
So question is it oh hasn't you know lol will the sperm be good quality today?

I don't really think you have to worry about it If that was the fact no one over the age of 25 would ever get pregnant (meaning someone without a rampant sex drive, lol)

Good luck!

(ps, i got pg once from sex once 3 days before ov and hadn't had any before for a while- proof is in the pudding! :)

I'm sure all is fine... they ask men to abstain for 2-4 days prior to an SA (swimmer analysis)- lol- so maybe they'll be charged and ready to go! Best get to DTD!!!!

I think it should be fine, when I had my IUI my DH had a sperm wash and they said not to abstain anymore that 5 days.

I don't really think you have to worry about it If that was the fact no one over the age of 25 would ever get pregnant (meaning someone without a rampant sex drive, lol)

Good luck!

(ps, i got pg once from sex once 3 days before ov and hadn't had any before for a while- proof is in the pudding! :)

Hi Omi
I'm curious, did you conceive a girl? I'm trying for a girl and that's one of the methods

Oh, hun. As you can see from my sig i've mc'd twice, so no luck so far, but hey..still in the game :)

Good luck!

Oh, hun. As you can see from my sig i've mc'd twice, so no luck so far, but hey..still in the game :)

Good luck!

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:SORRY! reading and running...never a good idea :blush:

Thanks girls

Just got the tww now:) arrggghh

I keep hearing different advice on whether to get hubby to abstain or not, its v confusing! Nurse said to abstain and i read that if you just keep DTD it keeps the swimmers fresh, so who knows!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->