Ovulation Troubles

AlStTc

Reaction score
I am new to the whole tracking CM and getting to know my body for TTC, we got pregnant last year, we were not trying, and then lost the baby at 10 weeks! I have had a lot of trouble with my health since then! This is my second cycle back to normal that we have been TTC! I have used the OPk kits and have been tracking my CM! I have a 28 day cycle every time, last cycle I had a positive OPk on day 10, 11 and 13, I had what I bought were ovulation cramps on day 12 & 13! I didn't get pregnant! tomorrow is day 10 for this cycle and I plan to use a OPk but I'm trying to figure out how to actually know what day forsure I ovulate on, we have been doing the baby dance every other day for the last week!

Can anyone help me?!

Hi AlStTc,
I understand your confusion and troubles. We have been trying for one year for our first and I still don't understand my ovulation cycles. AF visits every month as clock work-28 Day Cycle, but according to the OPK I don't ovulate every month. It's confusing as all get up.
Keep on Dancing and good luck!

If you could take pics of your OPKs that would help us to help you interrupt them. Sometimes an opk may look positive but really just be close to being positive. My guess is your actual positive was probably cd 13 which would mean you ovulated someone later that day or the next and possibly even day 15. I'd say keep BD around those days and you'll be fine. Good luck

The best way to know for sure is by temping. Opks are tricky because like xo said they can look positive and not be. Also once you get a positive you can ovulate anywhere from 12-72 hours later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->