Ovulation?

amanda83

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

It's been 21 days since I started my period this cycle. Last month I ovulated on day 20. I have been using one of those expensive ones from Wal-Mart that tracks your LH from day 5 of the cycle, and the dollar store ovulation sticks just to see which one works best, because I don’t want to buy a $70 Wal-Mart one again! Anyways, yesterday I got two lines on the dollar store one, but one was a little lighter than the other, then today I got no second line! Meanwhile the Wal-Mart set is still saying "No" everyday. I'm so confused, did I almost ovulate but not....I'm getting so depressed about all of this ovulation stuff :(

I've attached a pic, it's hard to pick out though. The top one shows the two lines from yesterday, then today it only shows one line. Not to mention my luteal phase was only 11 days last month which is also scaring me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• IMG00128-20120220-1825.jpg
    IMG00128-20120220-1825.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 14
I didnt want to read and run, but i'm not very experienced with these things! Do you temp? I would say just keep bd every other day until you know for sure.
An 11 day lp isnt that bad hun....it could be worse, under 10 isnt good, mine was 5 days last month!

It could be due to the varying sensitivities of the tests... if you dont chart I would suggest it because temping will confirm wether or not your OPK was correct.

Good news! My digital walmart test said "YES" this morning :) I promptly went and woke up hubby before work ;)
Thanks ladies. Its crazy though that there is such a difference between tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->