• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ow! Ow! Ow!

Sara

Mum to Indi and WTO!
Reaction score
I got trapped wind! It's sooooo painful!
For the first couple of days it started when I got out of bed then eased off during the morning but now it's starting at 4 or 5am and lasting all day :(
I've been walking around like an old woman :rofl:
And my stomach has been so bloated for weeks that I don't know if I'm seeing a baby bump or gas bump!

Anyone got any preggie-safe remedies? Pref. natural?
I've tried chamomile & spearmint tea which eases it slightly but not for long.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions, I don't want to go to the dr again!

Thank you :)

Thank you :)
Where would I find peppermint water?! The chemist, Holland & Barratt or more obscure healthfood shops?

id try the health shop ive never bought any but when i suffered bad in the hospital this is what they gave me

Yeah or peppermint tea which you can get from supermarkets if you are in the uk. I sometimes get a painful stomach from it in the evening and peppermint tea really helps.

Thank you both for your replies :)
It seems to have gone now and been replaced with round ligament pain... unless that's what it was all along anyway??? :blush:

I had really bad gas last night, damn beans in the breakfast tacos we had. No more beans for me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->