Owen James Redford 09/05/10

kerrie24

me,him and 3 lo's
Reaction score
I had my baby boy yesterday,here is my story...
I woke up around 7 and went to the loo,and on getting back upstairs felt soaking wet so I rang up the hospital and they told me to go in to check if it was waters going.I had to get someone to watch the kids so we got there about half 9ish,and they monitored baby and said it was just increased discharge and sent me home around half 11.I was waiting for the lift when I got a contraction which took me by suprise so my oh started timing them,they were every 3-4 minutes lasting a minute!He went back up to say I didnt think id make it home,so they took me back upstairs and said they couldnt give me a room as I wasnt in established labour!They showed me to a chair with a curtain round!I had 2 more contractions and sent my sister to tell them that I jolly well AM IN LABOUR!!They sent 2 midwives from delivery to take me around,saying that I thought I was in labour,I had about 4 massive contractions and my waters went,then they got me on the bed as he had pooed inside.He came out back to back,got stuck at the shoulders and they had to pull the cord for extra help but he was born at 2.04pm,less than 2 hours after being told I wasnt in labour,and he weighed a huge 10lb5! I only had gas and air which they took off me at the end to concentrate on pushing,and I didnt need any stitches!

I got out of hospital at half 6 last night and he has been really good so far.

https://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt260/kerrie24_photos/th_Photo-0026.jpg

Wow, 10lb5? Such a big baby, He's so cute, congratulations.

Congrats! He's so cute - he looks so content in that pic, almost like he's meditating! Well done on a fast and speedy labour with only g&a!

Wow, that's a great labour story! Can't believe that you were told you weren't even in labour- that's crazy!
Owen is gorgeous, so chubby! Congratulations :)

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"