owie!!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
i fell yesterday :blush:

came out of gym(where i got my nails done)

went to chippy for tea....

started heading to mums... fell flat on my face!!!! infront of people :dohh:

ive skint both my knees and ripped my fav jeans *hmph*

no 3/4 lenght trousers for me tonight then :rofl:

Oh no LOL

I'm evil whens someone hurts them selves like that I don't find it funny but omg I laugh to the extent I near pee myself. OH did it other week just not funny when that pee'ing feeling is more likely to actually pee lately :rofl: Hes growling "its not funny" I'm near pissing myself saying "i know" :rofl:

yea if id seen me doin it i wudda laughed! typically it was 2 little boys(whom i had shouted at 5 mins prior to my fall) who seen me! so they were in actual hysterics.....

bruised ego.. yes!! woulda bn on cctv.... :rofl:

oh and dont worry my fish supper was fine :D

Oops!:blush:Hope you're okay hun, apart from the bruised ego!

And Wobbles - that 'nearlly pee'd' sensation will soon turn to a 'little bit of pee came out' sensation!!!!:rofl::rofl:

I hope u never chipped ur nails!:blush:

Only joking, hope ur ok hun xx

nails were fine, they were above my head saving my tea :rofl:

LOL Amanda I'm guessnig that awas bad enough before my sticky bubs :lol:

Oh no LOL

I'm evil whens someone hurts them selves like that I don't find it funny but omg I laugh to the extent I near pee myself. OH did it other week just not funny when that pee'ing feeling is more likely to actually pee lately :rofl: Hes growling "its not funny" I'm near pissing myself saying "i know" :rofl:

I'm terrrible too when people hurt themselves i find it funny!!

Oh no LOL

I know that feeling lol, I also laugh when someone is upset, it's like a nervous giggle.:blush: I remember one time my mum was crying on her brothers birthday (he wasn't well and commited suicide).. as she was telling me why she was crying I just started laughing but I felt soo bad yet couldn't stop. She told me it was ok and understood it was a nerves.

Hope you're ok Yvanne, how embarrassing.:dohh:

Ouch, glad to hear the nails and fish supper were fine, can't loose the food!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->