Oww...another whinging post from me, sorry.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by alasia, Jun 8, 2011.

1. alasia

alasia Well-Known Member

Lol all my threads lately have been complaining about pains and things - here's another one, sorry ladies! :blush:

Ever since I got up this morning I've felt the same as I used to when I was on my period - I never used to get cramps or anything, just a sore, dull achey kind of feeling in my lower back (coccyx area) and the same...umm inside my vagina somewhere - feels like it's right up by my cervix/pelvix floor kind of area.

I had this last week too, it's making me want to check for bleeding but like I said, no cramps or even BH's so I know it's nothing labour related :)

It's just about painful enough for me to be sick of it already (after 2.5 hours of being up) and I just can't get comfortable - the birth ball doesn't help much, just makes me hips ache today for some reason and standing up and sitting on the sofa both hurt :( I just want to go and lie down but can't as I have children to look after, lol.

If anyone else gets this or knows what causes it please post and make me feel a bit better :flower: hehe.

2. BabyNo1.

BabyNo1. Well-Known Member

I don't know what causes the pain, but I had this last week for a few days, I called the L&D and they asked me to come in to be checked over in case it was early labour, I had no bleeding, no BH, no discharge I could feel baby, but they still got me in, they did a heart trace on baby which was fine she is obviously very happy in there, then a test to see if I was going into labour or likely too, this came back negative too, they also tested my urine and I had a slight infection, so need to see midwife this week to repeat to see if its cleared up, but had no other symptoms other than feeling like I was getting my period!! it all turned out ok, but if you are worried then give your midwife a call or L&D.
    You might find as well that you need to rest, they said that maybe I had been overdoing things, I suppose it must just be our bodies preparing for birth! hope you feel better soon x

3. BabyNo1.

LOL just realised we are due on the same day!! :)

4. alasia

alasia Well-Known Member

Lol due date buddies woohoo! :)

I would call them, but I was leaking some clear watery stuff a couple of weeks ago and got told to go in for that - they took a swab to check for infection then and said I'd hear back in writing if anything showed up (haven't heard anything yet) and they did a trace etc., didn't do that test to see if I'd go into labour but the doctor checked with a speculum and I assume I wasn't even slightly effaced or dilated as they never said anything and sent me on my way.

I do wonder if it could be constipation (went twice yday though lol! :blush:)/infection/even my back that's actually the problem, as I do suffer from sciatica and my toes keep cramping up if I flex them a certain way...

I'd phone my MW if I could ever get hold of her! :wacko:

5. BabyNo1.

Maybe try some paracetamol and see how you get on. If you still feel the same tomorrow give them a call anyway better to be safe. x