owww

Layla

Reaction score
I went to the gym last night...

My friend Miles is very fit and always works out so he said he would love to be my coach and train me, i said yes coz i know he will get me loseing weight.

I think he has killed me lol

Didnt feel anything when i got up this morning, but as teh day as gone on my muscles are so tired, they are not hurting, but they feel so heavy and its an effort to do anything.

While we were at teh gym, after teh cardo machines, he got me on ther weight machines, we used ones for legs, back, arms and tummy, he used a thing called the priamid (sp?) technique, its where you start off on teh highest weight you could, for me this was 40. He made me do 5 rounds of 8 and on each round you drop the weights down, so by the last round round you take the pin out so your only lifting 2.5.

By the last round your muscles are so tired that you cant lift the 2.5 weight, it was so funny, i could lift 40 easy, and the rest but i seroiusly couldnt lift the 2.5 one at teh end, he was laughing his head of at me the git! lol

Altho im tired, im really looking fowa\rd to going again, each time you go you put in your gym key and it records the amount of weights you lifted and the cals burnt, so next time i have to try and beat it.

Hopefuly i will lose weight quick :D

x

Ohh go you!!! Good luck with loosing weight!!

I want to go to the gym but I wont go on my own and OH isnt interested. :( I'd probably collapse at the sight of it any way! :rofl:

Good luck! I used to work out 3-4 times a week with some girls from work, than I moved to Canada :rofl:

Thats great! It will get easier and easier the more you go.

ha ha ha ha!!!

Miles has just phoned me, i pushed him just as hard at teh gym but he could handle it...or so i thought,

the convo went like this...

miles - im in tesco and i cant reach up on the top shevles to get anything, my arms are fu***ed

me - ha hahahahahahahaha!!!!

miles - you have killed me lol

me - when shall we go again?!

lol bless him, glad its not just me suffering

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member