Oyxgen & Travel

monst_18

I Love being Alfies Mummy
Reaction score
Hello Ladies

Has anyone else's baby been on home Oxygen? ( or got/had Chronic Lung disease??) and if so have you been away? and is so who did you get your travel insurance from??

ahhh its a nightmare no one will cover!

thanks so much!

xx

Molly was home on oxygen but we didnt go away - best of luck getting it sorted, what a nightmare for you :wacko:

Hi,

Millie was discharged on 02 on Dec 10th and we said goodbye to the tubes last month. I'm sorry I can't help you regarding the insurance companies, as the farthest we went was to Ascot in the car, but I am suprised that you're having so much trouble. I would expect them to load the premium a little, but not to insure....that's crazy, I hope you find someone to help xxx:thumbup:

Thanks girlies! alfie came off 2 months ago but we have to declare and have to take some with us just in case he has a problem which the consultant has said is unlikely but sods law if we didn't take it something would happen.... we are cruising as we can't fly yet with Alfie, due to Chronic Lung Disease!

What i have found is that they are very inflexible, there is now taking into account an individual situation, i have found one now for £154 by far the cheapest, had quotes upto £500 and many won't insure! nightmare!

I hope your little ones are doing well!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"