Packed lunch ideas

R_x

Reaction score
As the title says lots of packed lunch ideas please :)

Niamh will always have 'a main', 2 pieces of fruit and a snack.

Friday she had tuna, cucumber, tomato and onion with mayo and a bit of pasta through it. With Grapes and an apple. A long with a courgette muffin.

Thursday - a cheese salad wrap, blue berries and a banana and yoghurt and honey.

Wednesday - cold sausages with cherry tomatoes and sweetcorn, fruit and flapjack

Tuesday - Philly and cucumber sarnie, carrot sticks and humous, strawberries and a nutrigrain bar.

Mon - cheese pieces, boiled egg, veg sticks, orange and watermelon with flapjack.

My two take a sandwich or wrap (cheese/ham/tuna, always with salad) plus a piece of fruit, a cereal bar, a carton of fruit juice.

Lunch meat, cheese, crackers
Pizza rolls
Wraps
Pumpkin pancakes with a chocolate cream cheese filling
Waffles with fruit
Macaroni & cheese

Hannah also sometimes gets leftovers of whatever we had the night before.

She always gets a main and either 2 fruits and a home made granola bar or 1 fruit and a yogurt and a granola bar. Sometimes I put a cookie or goldfish crackers or raisins in in place of the granola bar but most of the time it's that as they are easy to make and I always have them on hand :)

The thing that always goes down the best is leftover pasta.
I also do sandwiches with meat in them.
Wraps work well too.

Then I put in 3 or 4 pieces of fruit and 1 treat item.

I have found some really great ideas for this on pinterest.

Today Daisy had cheese, ham and crackers to make her own little sandwiches with (like those you can buy pre-made but this wasn't pre-made), a tub of blueberries and strawberries, two party ring biscuits, a yoghurt and a box of raisins and a smoothie carton. I used to give her more but realised she was struggling to eat eat it in time and was getting stressed.

I used to have to make two packed lunches a day for both LO's at nursery, now I just have to do the one because DD is at school and has school dinners but I still struggle with ideas!

Some things mine get..

Tuna pasta that I've cooked the night before and put into containers
Crackers with cheese
Sandwiches/Rolls/Bagels/Panini

And I always put in for them a smoothie, yoghurt, piece of fruit, raisins, then usually a little 'treat' like the small individual packs of malted milk biscuits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->