PacMan Game TTC Style

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
Game Theme

The purpose of the game is to lead your "Voracious Egg" into a maze and collect as many points as you can while avoiding the evil AF (Aunt Flow, your period) gang. Gobbling up a little "Swimmer" will give you the power to squash the AF gang. This game is based on the same rules as the once wildly popular "Pacman" game. While playing, some TTC Facts and charting tips will be displayed to make it more... educational.

System Requirements

To play this game you need the following features of your web browser enabled:

Macromedia Flash Player in version 6 or higher. You can download it for free at: https://www.macromedia.com/.
JavaScript (not java, just javascript). In Microsoft Internet Explorer it is called Active Scripting. This is most likely enabled.
CLICK HERE FOR GAME ...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttcgame/ttcgame.html

I will save it for later otherwise I will never post.

We couldn't have that Tam :shock:

:lol:

:p :p :p :p *MOONS at Wobbles to make sure she is never cheeky again*

:lol:

Oh my my my what a big behind you have Grand-Ma :shock:

*Then continues with party trick and Farts in her face, for looking too close*

Bloody Grand-Ma!!! :roll: :roll: You need to look close in that area to know it :wink:

:lol: :lol:

:lol: What about your bum hun? Are you having 'issues' We're here for you don't worry! *hugs*

LMAOOOOOOOO

Not issues, apparently rolls of tissue(wrinkles) can you help me with those?!!!!

Wrinkly bum Hmmmm I can only suggest if you ever had an affair to turn the lights off first hunny!

:roll: :roll:

It's OK Catherine, she has only been let out til the end of the year............*checking with men in white coats to confirm*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I prefer normal Pacman (have the urge to play now) but the idea is cool! nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->