* ~~ ** Paige ** ~~ *

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
There is an adorable little girl at my son's preschool named Paige...

I usually like extravagant, flowy, super-feminine, princess-type names...

But for some reason.... Paige just really jumps out at me!

To me it sounds simple, classy, girly, timeless, crisp!

I mentioned the name to my mom today & she wrinkled her nose! :growlmad:

I'm just curious what other's think of this name??

I was thinking maybe.....

Paige Lilliana

I really like it! Especially the middle name :) If I have a girl, her name will be Lilyana Mae :flower:

I really like it! Especially the middle name :) If I have a girl, her name will be Lilyana Mae :flower:

Lilyana/Liliana is gorgeous isn't it??? :happydance: Good choice! For a while it was my #1 name... but i change my mind frequently! Lol

Lilyana/Liliana is gorgeous isn't it??? :happydance: Good choice! For a while it was my #1 name... but i change my mind frequently! Lol

It's a name that my OH and I have agreed on for once. He really likes Megan but it's too common here in the US. And I liked the spelling Lilliana but I thought if we call her Lily for short, I might as well spell it Lilyana since Lili looks kind of awkward...right?

It's a name that my OH and I have agreed on for once. He really likes Megan but it's too common here in the US. And I liked the spelling Lilliana but I thought if we call her Lily for short, I might as well spell it Lilyana since Lili looks kind of awkward...right?

I like all of the possible spellings of Lilliana... they are all so pretty! But when shortened i prefer the spelling "Lily"... Lilyana & Landon sound perfect together!!! I love the name Landon!

That's really ironic, I had Liliana Paige on my list at one stage!
Beautiful, I love Paige :D

I love it.
It's everything you described it to be which is what I like in a girls name!

Wow... thanks girls! Lots of positive feedback so far! :happydance:

Paige is a nice enough name, was pretty popular in my area of the UK about 6-7 years ago, but not heard it so much lately. x

Love it! If my last name didn't sound stupid with it :haha: I'd have chosen Paige for a girl xxx

Paige is OH's favourite girls name! In it's self I think it's a nice name, but personally I've found only nasty girls are called Paige! :(

Paige is nice but I'm not a fan of Lilliana. Too overly girly for me

My little girl is called Paige Violet:thumbup: love love love it:haha:

And I wouldnt worry to much about what your mum thinks of it - nobody on either side of our family's liked it at first but now they cant imagine her being called anything else lol

x x x x

i love the name paige!! my big cousin and my best mate both have daughters called Paige or i would be using it myself. its such a nice name :) xxx

I've never known a single person named Paige... i've "heard of" the name... but never met anyone with it...

The little girl in my son's class is so cute... and absolutely naughty as can be! I love her!!

Paige Violet is a gorgeous name!!

Thanks for all the input! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"