Pain after early miscarriage

tah2012

Reaction score
A few days ago I posted about me likely having a miscarriage. I still don't 100% know whether or not it was a miscarriage and I've been trying to get in to see my obgyn but no luck so far. Anyway, I've stopped bleeding and now I just feel sore. Like my ovaries seem to ache, as do my boobs. Is this normal??

I'm also pretty tired. Right now I just want to get into bed and sleep for a few hours.

My uterus ached for a couple days both times after I passed tissue. My midwife cleared me to use tampons this time as it has been a week now, but my cervix feels very tender so they are uncomfortable to insert and remove. My breasts aren't sore, neither are ovaries. They weren't sore last time afterwards either.

Are the pregnancy tests negative? Maybe this is an ectopic pregnancy. I would definitely make getting into see someone a priority. The ovary pain is concerning.

I'm sorry you are going through this, it does very much sound like you mc'd. After my mc in September I had aching which lasted for ages. I think it's just your body has worked hard to clear everything and aches after. I didn't have the breast pain though but I never had sore boobs to begin with with that pregnancy. Definately keep trying to be seen though, it's best you get it checked xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->