• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pain after m/c?

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
We lost our baby at 15 weeks a week ago today. One of the reasons I went in to be checked was because of tummy pain I was having- low down but mainly on the left. It hurt when the Dr pressed on it.
My bleeding is almost stopped. The pain is not cramp like- it's a pain that is sore when I press on it.
The Dr never said what the pain was and I just presumed it was because the baby had died inside me.
Is it worth seeing my gp? Anyone had this ir has an idea what it could be? X

I would see your GP just in case, at this point I'd say maybe it's 'after pains'? Maybe it's your uterus shrinking back to it's normal size?

Good luck hun and I'm sorry again for your loss :hugs:

It's not really like the cramping of after pains it seems to be in one particular spot on the left. I was given iv antibiotics when they induced me with Alfie but nothing this time so I guess I'm worried about infection especially As I had it a few days before baby died too, but don't know if I'm just being silly? Xx

Oh and the flipping bleeding now back in full force again. Every time I think it's stopping I literally flood 😁 so annoying

Hmmm, did you deliver naturally? I wonder if it was a caesarean there was any damage to the area? Gosh, I'm sorry hun, I'm useless at this advice and support!

All I can really suggest is you go into see your doctor hun, good luck :hugs:

Yes I was induced with pessaries and I think everything came away eventually- the placenta did get stuck for a while and the initial bleeding was very 'clotty' 😕 but they didn't scan me or anything afterwards to check

Hmm - I think it's worth going back, I think at the very least they ought to scan you to check out the cause of the pain! Hope it eases soon for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->