Pain after sex?

Lauren1406

Reaction score
So monday 4/1, supposed to be my O (ovulation) day or close to it.

me and husband DTD. well about an hour or so later (maybe less) i was in so much discomfort.. what i could only think would be similar to blue balls for men..

it felt so swollen down there like i was trying to push out a pineapple... i had to lay down or sit, i couldnt walk or stand for long..

i took a bath and that helped it go away.

any opinions? related to ovulation ?

U ever had it before? Ur cervix changes position depending on cycle. Before o slightly forwards can cause pain as sometimes drier. Ovulatuon is straight up after ovulation it tendes to bend towards ur bum its a cheat way of guessing if you have ovulated. I tried it out as i note eveything doen and it does work for me. Then u have where ur cervix is it can be low medium and high up and it mives up and down during the day except if yoir ovulating its usually high and open. So it could be any of those things ur cervix could have been low as you just ovulated or maybe u ovulated early morning and it had tilted back. Hitting the cervix is horribly painful it happened to me a lot in certain positions where its deeper eg on top . Sorry if thats graphic but its probably one of them. If it doesnt go it could have rubbed ur cervix and can cause an infectioj my friend had it and she had brown discharge and it ached all the time but i doubt its that but if that happens go drs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->