pain after sex

tyler85

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I wonder if anyone can help me- me and DH BD last night which was really nice and fun, but after we had finished I started aching and feeling like I had period pains and I am a bit worried!

It is the first time we have NTNP so I am now really worried there is something wrong with me!:cry:

During the deed he did bang my cervix- could this be the reason? My hubby is quite well endowed and we have not BD in about 4 weeks (various reasons- me away for 2 weeks then AF)

There was no bleeding and my actual lady part didn't burn or feel sore it felt like my womb was really full and achey!!

Please help!

I forgot to say that my lower back was also aching

Hi sorry can't be of much help, didn't want to r+r but I also have suffered from this, have you been checked for pid?? Pain during or after sex can relate to this and if left untreated can result in blocked tubes and scarring.
Its probably not that but if it happens again its better to get checked earlier than later as is treatable with antibiotics also if you rushed into full blown intercorse your cervix doesn't have enough time to rise higher into your body so he could have been hitting it hope everythings ok xx

Hey thanks for the reply- I reckon it must have been the cervix thing as we BD earlier and I was fine! No pain just pleasure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->