pain at top of bump ? what could it be

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
So I'm 32 weeks on Friday I started to get the really bad pain in my upper bump like right under my boobs it ran from right hand side round my back it was almost like really bad wind pain and like when u r about to take a dose of diarrhea sorry lol .. I took my self to bed about half 6 and it eventually went away after about 2 hrs then I started to get braxton hicks every 15 mins for about 2/3 hours I fell asleep tho about half 11.. then this morning princess was moving about and I had it again only it started on the left travelled along the top of my bump and right round my back it was so sore it lasted about an hour it's gone now what the he'll is this !! This is the 2nd time I've had it I've never had it with my last 2 pregnancies my pelvis hips and vagina just ache so bad !! Please does anyone else get this xxx

Anyone any idea ?? Lay down on my left hand side there and now I've got it again running across top of my bump I can feel her moving so I'm not sure if it's maybe just to do with how she is lying ouch xx

Any chance it could be your gallbladder? This happened to me in my last pregnancy, got so bad i was having weekly attacks so severe i had to have it taken out at 23 weeks.

I've been getting this a lot and ended up getting checked out one night but was told its just ligament pain and stretching. Particularly if its more when baby moves. I was told to take paracetamol and codeine (but im allergic to codeine) I do find paracetamol helps a bit. But if you are worried do go and get checked over. Mine can be soooo painful but it does pass.

It's a nightmare it's like she's sticking her leg up straight pushing my breastbone up and out my mouth loll and then I have to try and move her it makes me feel so nausea I had to sit last night close my eyes and just breathe while trying to move here ... woke this morning thought it was happening again but pain was below so no I have the runs for the 3rd time since last weekend 😪 pregnancy is so fun thanks for the reply ladies I do think it might just be her moving and pushing my bones or ribs as it's only started happening I'm petiteish 5ft 5 and my bump is quite smallish I guess she's barley any room left lol xxx

Sounds a bit like what my little guy does! He sometimes manages to push against something in such a way that I can't breathe and there is extreme pain in my chest and upper back. It's awful! My midwife was at a bit of a loss, beyond suggesting that he's just positioned strangely. Sure enough, at my last appointment, she said he's really sprawled out -- head down, butt to one side, legs spread out and pushed to the other side, arms all over the place. It's a bit terrifying to think that I've still got 7.5 weeks to go and he's only getting bigger (by the day)! Here's hoping your little one gives you some relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->