Pain down my leg!!!!!!

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
What the heck is causing it!?? it started while pregnant and keeps flaring up but has been here about a week now.

Iit feels like cramping in my calf and down the left side of my left leg, like the bone is cramping, it even hurts to push on... it radiates into my knee then up the left side of my thigh into my hip and left buttock!!! gr it has me really wound up and i start thinking the worst like blood clot or something!!

I mentioned it to the nasty doc the other day who said i have to have thrombophelia screening tommorrow just to check what the chances of DVT are but it scared me like she thought it could be a clot... help, does anyone else get this?

it is normally accompanied with like i feel like its a struggle to catch my top breath, i think its cause my boobs hurt which makes me feel like that and they both come on either while pg, due af or oving :hissy::hissy:

Im just always think the worst! although i was told symptoms of DVT or blood clot in the leg is swelling, pain and redness... i only have the cramping!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->