Pain Down There...... :o(

winbig82

Reaction score
So at about 8am this morning I suddenly felt a lot of pressure down in my abdomen, since then ive had constant aching and like shooting pains when I cough or laugh or something which makes me double over - They arent easing at all, my whole bottom back aches aswell now, im in quite a lot of pain as I write this - Does anyone have any idea whats happening? Growing pains? Im going for a lie down now to see if it eases :( Also normally pregnant women waddle with their backs back, when I walk I have to lean forward to try and stop the pain - Just someone please tell me this isnt the start of labour, its way too early xx

I would give the midwife a call, to put your mind at ease x

Im having the same, I just heard back from my midwife and she said it sounds like baby has dropped and all the pain is her getting comfy and stretching everything out.

I was told as long as i havent had a show then its ok to wait and see what happens but that if i get tightening's with my regular pains then to go in and get monitored.

Still call your midwife though as everyone is different.

xx

I hope its just that but ive been in agony - I got up to go to the toilet earlier and could barely walk - Its eased off a bit now but I feel really groggy :( Ive also noticed that sometimes when I go to the toilet I immediately need to go again after so maybe ive got an infection? Im gonna go to the doctors tomorrow anyway, I just wanted a bit of piece of mind in the mean time xx Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->