pain during and after sex??

rach572

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm an currently 28 weeks pregnant with my first child and pretty much from the beginning of my pregancy i have been experiencing problems vaginally, the most annoying being burning and pain during sex. At the moment there is a lot of swelling around the opening of my vagina and when i last inspected down there, it appeared that there is flesh blocking the opening of the vagina, it kind of looks like the top vaginal wall has collapsed downwards?? Not sure if this is just swelling or what but it makes sex very uncomfortable and painful. And after sex I get pain in my bum and down the back leg?? Similar to a pinched nerve sensation. I am going to get it all checked out, i just wanted to see if any other women have experienced anything similar?

I have definitely experienced a burning sensation and additional pain during sex, and it has been that way for a while. Once quite some time ago I tried to play through the pain and I ended up swollen, so I haven't allowed that to happen again. I told my boyfriend what I am experiencing and we haven't had any avoidable incidences since. Everything is just so much more sensitive down there it is crazy. Let it heal, and take it easy. Patience is key...we won't be like this forever.

Every time we have sex, I have to be sitting down most of the rest of the day or I feel like my vagina can't handle it. It's not incredibly painful, but it gets really sore. We found a good lubricant, so pain/soreness during isn't an issue any more, but it doesn't help the after part. I'm looking forward to enjoying that whole process again as it's been that way since I got pregnant. Best of luck!

I've noticed a burning sensation while having sex lately. Afterwards it feels like that whole area is chafed. There's been a couple times we've had to stop because it just gets too uncomfortable.

oh yea i definitely have alot of burning and pain during and for a short while following intimacy. im not sure if its swollen afterward but it feels like it is during.

Yeah same here - it hurts way to much. I feel like there is so much pressure and its so sensitive, I also get swollen easy too. Ugh.

I feel like it's my cervix that is tender during sex. It is really annoying. :-(

Just recently ive had problems. I actually don't know why or how but the back wall of my vagina tore a little and bled some. This was yesterday and today its still tender but no more bleeding. Hurts very bad when i pee and i can't wipe. I'm not how this happened because im not having any lubrication issues.... swelling, increased tenderness?? Im not sure what, but it burns and hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->