Pain during and after sex...

Annaisamama

Reaction score
I'm 10-12dpo....and last night I had a lot of pain during intercourse. (Especially with me on top) Has anyone ever had that? I was very crampy afterwards, both my uterus, cervix and even rectum were all so crampy! It hurt to even just pee and switch side when laying down. Did anyone ever experience something like this? Could it be a sign of early pregnancy?

Thanks for any and all replies! :) Happy Valentines Day!❤️

Most likely one of two things. He either was hitting your cervix, which could be sensitive, pregnant or not or you weren't wet enough.

Most likely one of two things. He either was hitting your cervix, which could be sensitive, pregnant or not or you weren't wet enough.

I was very wet, even used additional lube. I was very bloated as well. Cervix was low so it could have been him hitting it. The cramping lasted almost 24 hours but now I'm good! :)

I have pain when my cervix is low every month.

Glad to know I'm not the only one! Haha it was the first time it happened so I was a little freaked out. Do you just avoid dtd during that time or is there a trick to feeling comfortable? Also, I'm testing on Wednesday if af doesn't show up, but don't think I'm preggers! Just a little poked cervix lol :p When you're in the tww and everything starts to seem like a symptom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->