Pain during miscarriage!!!

Megs555

Reaction score
So obviously women have pain during miscarriage but it feels like something is trying to pull my insides out..

I'm 11 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6.5 weeks and there was another sac that didn't have a fetus (or at least a big enough one to see) so twins. But I only started bleeding 7 days ago and heavy bleeding 5 days ago.. Only had small clots the past couple days and the pain is getting worse each day, my back now kills as well.. I'm wondering if anyone else who has had a natural miscarriage has had to wait weeks for anything to pass and how you got through it?

This has been so physically and emotionally painful.. I just want it to be over...

I'm so sorry for what you're going through.

Mine didn't seem as physically painful as yours, but it did drag on. Have you considered d&c our the pills to help get things going? I know I really didn't want to go that route but kind of wish I had just because of how drawn out my situation was. But if you're just trying to let nature take it's course, maybe your doctor could prescribe you some pain pills? I know that helped me the first few days when the cramps were really bad.

I hope you start to heal soon :hugs:

I'm going through a natural miscarriage right now. I was diagnosed at 9 weeks with a blighted ovum but only started passing tissue Thursday at 13 weeks.i started bleeding two weeks ago and was experiencing cramps off and on. I didn't start cramping bad till I started passing all the large pieces of tissue and I think I'm at the end of it now. But I only had one day of horrible cramps.

I am miscarrying right now and the pain is pretty intense, the cramping is off and on for the last 48hrs. If it continues like this I will be going to the hospital for better pain relief, I suggest maybe you do the same.
(I went to the hospital when I first found out my baby had died, but they wouldn't help me, said I had to wait a week for more scans to ensure I hadn't gotten my dates wrong, they said I was likely to miscarry at home and didn't give me a script for painkillers, so I really only want to go back there if I have too, they treated me so poorly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->