Pain In Lower Left Abdomen?

midori1999

Reaction score
I gave birth to twins at the end of April, very prematurely and sadly neither survived. We started TTC again right away and my last period was 8th July, but I have just miscarried again. The bleeding started last Monday and has stopped now.

I have noticed today that I have mild pain in my lower left abdomen. It feels kind of like ovulation pains usually would. I was also getting this pain, and occasional mild cramping, like period pains, between giving birth to my twins and getting pregnant again. At first I thought I might have an infection, but I have been swabbed and I haven't.

As the 'pain' has now come back, I am wondering if maybe there is something wrong with me and that has caused my pregnancy problems/miscarriage? I know the doctors won't investigate until I have had three miscarriages, but I wonder if I should see my GP about this as if there is something wrong I would prefer to get it sorted now, rather than have another two miscarriages and then find out.

Am I just making a fuss? Any ideas what the pain/discomfort could be caused by?

Hi x

1st i am so sorry for your loss hun x

2 things come to mind.1 you may have tissue left inside and may benefit from a D and C or you may have a ovarian cyst.

I think a trip to the doctors is in order.no one should live in pain.you are not making a fuss x

First off im very sorry to hear about your losses hun, must be horrible :hugs:

I also think it could be a cyst? I have these too and i get mild cramping on/off through the day in my lower right side. I think the best thing to do would be get checked out xx

Sincerely sorry for your losses. Definitely go back and demand to have it investigated. Switch doctors if necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->