Pain in middle of bikini line

iluvcocopops

Mum to Molly-Rose
Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced a sharp pinching pain at the middle of their bikini line? I felt this last night for about 5mins on & off. It's the first time I've felt that.

Here's where I'm at this month:
Spotting started 31th Jan
Proper bleed on 3rd Feb
Ewcm 13, 14 & 15 Feb
Did the deed 13th Feb

My cycles are anywhere from 28-32 days. Due to the spotting at the start of this cycle I've no idea what day I'm on.

Do you think AF is just on her way or is there a chance I've got lucky? x

I remember having that pain near the start of my pregnancy with my daughter. This was after I'd found out I was pregnant too, so it wasn't symptom spotting. Fingers crossed its a good sign for you!

Lily Rose that's a gorgeous name! I have a Molly-Rose born 25/10/11. I don't remember having this pain before. Not sure when to do a test cause I've no idea what day of my cycle I'm on due to the 3 days of spotting at the start x

I usually spot a couple of days before AF and I remember someone mentioning on here to not count those as the start of your cycle. So if this is correct, you would mark Feb 3rd as CD 1. Good luck! I hope this helps!

i didnt have it with my pregnancy but i had it a few cycles ago when my af was getting back to normal. i even posted about it and some people said it was a sign though. gl!

So if I had ewcm on 13, 14 & 15 Feb does that mean I probably ovulated around 15th or 16th? So hard to work out when AF is due this month. Am I right in thinking AF comes 14 days after ovulation??

So if I had ewcm on 13, 14 & 15 Feb does that mean I probably ovulated around 15th or 16th? So hard to work out when AF is due this month. Am I right in thinking AF comes 14 days after ovulation??

I would think, but I wouldn't have a definite answer. Temping is the most accurate way to determine. I don't do it myself but that's what others say.
And not necessarily about AF coming 14 days after ovulation especially if your not your 28 day cycles every month.
I think the normal luteal phase should be 12-16 days long so it varies so much!

Guess I'll have to just wait it out for another week & see what happens.

You could try a frer test? Good luck, keep us posted on the outcome!

Thanks will do, I'm not going to do any tests just yet. Last month I did about 4 tests & felt so stupid afterwards. Just going to try my best to wait it out...it's so hard isn't it 😀

Well I'm out for this month ladies, AF just arrived this morning 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->