Pain in pubic area??

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,
Since I hit 7 months I feel like I've got all the symptoms in the book, I'm a right moaning misery!! But.... We're at center parcs and I didn't a few hours yesteday swimming and playing in the pool with my 3 year old. Now I've got pains on my pubic bone like under the hairy bit at the front tmi!?! It's not an ache so much as stabbing pains. Is this spd???
X

I have this as well, do with every pregnancy from 7 months on. I call it pelvic fire! Its just the pelvis slowly widening i think to eventually make room for a baby head!

It's wierd cos I get some lower bavk pain but yes actually not hurting at the mo and hips are pretty much fine! I don't think I understand what the pelvis is :)

Ive found that squatting regularly helps the process along!

Sounds like the start of SPD. Try and keep your knees together as much as possible, like when getting in and out of the car, bed etc and try and keep them together when turning over in bed. Also avoid stairs as much as you can and avoid lifting your DD. Yoga also helps but let the instructor know you have it.

I had an infection that caused pain like that... Hopefully that isn't what it is, but it would be easy for your dr to check for uti/bv/yeast at your next appt just to be sure. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->