Pain in scar, almost 12 weeks pregnant - 2 prior sections

Nessicle

Reaction score
Hi all

Pregnant with number 3, had two sections one December 2010, second December 2012.

This baby is due January 2015 so similar spacing with sections.

Ive been having sharp nipping pains sometimes slicing pains that burn a bit randomly here and there and was wondering if this is what adhesions feels like? Could it be those separating as I'm growing?

I had the same pains when I was 11-14 weeks along with my second. Nothing bad ever came from it.

I still get those pains sometimes now, and I have adhesions.

I was just coming on here to write the exact same. Had my emcs in May 2012 and currently 11+5. Mine feels a bit like a sharp poking through my scar - from the inside. Not sharp like a knife... More like fingernails. Like something is trying to dig its way out.

It is worrying me a little bit :( x

I had the same pains but they haven't bothered me since about 18 weeks. I think that other pains take over, like ligament pain, and I notice it less. The scar tissue is stretching and that can cause those pains. I was also told, which I didn't realize, by my dr. that each subsequent C-section will cause worse braxton hicks contractions, when you hit that point, because of the scar tissue, etc. I believe it though because I didn't have them at all with DD1, and with DD2 I had just a little bit of pain. This time it's worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->