pain on left side of lower back only

starbelly

Reaction score
Hi all -

According to my app I am three days late. Showing BFNs. Having all the AF symptoms though. Feel like it could start any second. My worry is that last night right before going to sleep I was feeling a twinge or pinching feeling on the side of my left lower back. It was prominent to where I was trying to find a position to sleep in that alleviated it. Woke up today to no period, still bfn, and the pinch is more like an ache now. I'm worried bc I have a history of kidney infections/UTIs and I know that is where your kidney is and I really don't want another one of those.

Obviously, if it is that it will escalate quickly and become obvious - but for those of you who have lower back pain or pinching feelings (or know people who have and have been pg), was it ever only on one side and in the back versus the front pelvic area?

well update- went to urgent care in case it was a kidney infection and there was no sign of one, but of course when they check your pee they do a pg test and i wasn't pregnant. which is what my at home urine tests are showing... just frustrating bc I'm like "but how do they KNOW"? don't they know lots of people don't show up on a pee test until later? just hurt to have them so casually tell me it's negative, yet I'm three days late and there are so many late BFPs. Anyway, end rant.

That does seem pretty insensitive of them. You could still get your BFP and if you're having pain and you're 3 days late then they shoul really be taking that more seriously. I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

That does seem pretty insensitive of them. You could still get your BFP and if you're having pain and you're 3 days late then they shoul really be taking that more seriously. I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Thank you!! Yeah I rarely have make doctors and much prefer a woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->